Advantages of the Prometric course for obstetrics and gynecology
- Collect the scientific material, scattered questions and reviews in focused videos.
- Providing the total time for studying and thus preventing distraction.
- Ease of making updates to the scientific material at any time.
- Limiting subscribers and thus automatically preventing intruders and intruders, which helps in improving the service for those who deserve it.
- The course is available for a maximum of 3 months from the date of subscription or once the exam is passed, whichever comes first.
Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.
Contain: 35 Lectures
Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. Almost all modern gynecologists' are also obstetricians .
Contain: 30 Lectures
Our ethical responsibilities in a given situation depend in part on the nature of the decision and in part on the roles we play. Medical statistics is a subdiscipline of statistics. "It is the science of summarizing, collecting, presenting and interpreting data in medical practice, and using them to estimate the magnitude of associations and test hypotheses. It has a central role in medical investigations.
Contain: 2 Lectures
A review of the previous parts that were explained, with large samples of questions and their solutions presented
Contain: 26 Lectures